Bella and the Bug
I don't know who should be most concerned here, Bella or the bug, but I've seen my Dane show this level of disturbed concentration many times. The piece was originally inspired as I watched Bella focus for many minutes on a fly in a motel room.
The natural ear version of Bella and the Bug was selected for exhibition at the National Geographic Society in Washington DC. It also is in the permanent collections of the city of Colorado Springs, the city of Sheridan, Wyoming, and the prestigious Brookgreen Gardens in South Carolina. Price list.
- Life-sized, 68" long, bronze edition of 10 natural, 10 cropped (both SOLD OUT)
- Half life-sized, 34" long, bronze edition of 18 (SOLD OUT)
- Quarter life-sized, 16" long, bronze edition of 25 cropped, 25 natural (both SOLD OUT)
- Miniature, 8" long, bronze edition of 100 natural (SOLD OUT), 100 cropped
- Miniature, 8" long, pewter edition of 150 cropped, 150 natural
- Bella Bust, 12" high, bronze edition of 10 cropped, 10 natural